Sheraton Ufa Hotel
Tsyrupa Street 7, Ufa, 450057, Russian Federation
Phone: (7)(347) 285 0100
4.3/5 14 reviews
Sheraton Ufa Hotel
Enjoy a comfortable stay in any of our elegant 150 guest rooms and 11 suites, which are complemented by the highest level of friendly service. Sheraton Ufa Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city, only 20 minutes from Ufa International Airport. The best way to relax after a trip is on one of our unique Sheraton signature beds.
NOVUM restaurant with an open kitchen offers a wide selection of local and international dishes. Another restaurant, Rossinsky, is managed by a well-known Russian victualler, Mr Zaturinsky. It consists of two areas. The bar in which you can try beers from their own brewery is in the main room. The second part of the restaurant is the former mansion of a Russian nobleman, Rossinsky, representative of a famous Rossinsky dynasty. You can always stay connected in Link@Sheraton® Cafe.
Make time for a good workout in the Sheraton Fitness Centre. Leave everything behind and plunge into luxury in Shine Spa for Sheraton®.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Indulge yourself and take a break from the ordinary while you're at the Sheraton Ufa Hotel. Recharge with our special "Comfort" package which includes breakfast and dinner! And enjoy the following:
- Stay at any day of the week in one of our elegant rooms
- Buffet breakfast in modern NOVUM restaurant
- Relaxing massage at magnificent Shine Spa for Sheraton
- Dinner tailor made by our executive Chef in NOVUM restaurant
Relax package for two
Spend a memorable weekend at the Sheraton Ufa Hotel. Another way to make a surprise for one you love. Package includes:
- 2 continental breakfasts in your room
- 24/7 free of charge Sheraton Fitness with sauna
- Complementary relaxing massage for two in Shine Spa
- 10% for beauty treatments in Shine Spa
- Late check-out at 3 p.m.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 14 verified guest reviews
86%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My wife and I picked the American hotel brand for celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in the native city, so we expected the comfort we got used to in the US. When we mentioned the purpose of our trip to the hotel reservations manager, our room got promoted from Deluxe to Executive, and we found a nice welcome notice and complementary fruits in the room upon check-in. We appreciate that gift! We enjoyed our two-weeks stay at Sheraton and will definitely stay at the hotel again.
What we liked:
* Excellent service and competence of the hotel staff: receptionists, employees of both restaurants and bars, housekeeping. We'd like to personally thank Zarina, who's is the perfect manager of the Novum restaurant.
* The best breakfast we have ever had for the rate: astonishing selection and quality of breakfast meals, attentive waiters and nice live piano music.
* Perfect king size bed with a firm mattress, linen, furniture, lighting and appliances: everything is new and of a very good quality.
* Very good city view from the 8th floor.
* Impressive lobby and business center.
What we didn't like:
* Unlike most of the American hotels, this one is missing individual climate controls. There's a central heating in winter and no way to control room temperature, other than opening the window. However it's pretty noisy outside, and the outdoor temperature can change, so we had a bad sleeping experience constantly closing and opening the window.
* There are separate bath tub and shower cabin, which is very convenient. However the shower cabin is equipped with a weird Eco mixer tap, which is unable to supply water of temperature much higher, than the body temperature. Another issue is that cold water pressure in the bathroom alternates from zero to normal, while hot water pressure is always normal. We got scalded a few times taking shower, when someone flushed the toilet in the same time. Also beware of the extremely hot water sometimes coming out from the cold tap of the washstand!
* The floor in the bathroom is improperly leveled off the shower cabin, and the cabin is not properly sealed, so the water easily comes to the bathroom floor and stays there all day long. And there's no any ventilation in the bathroom!
I heard about the same issues with water and climate controls at the hotels of other international brands in Ufa. I guess all the new international hotels were designed by the same contractor in a hurry for a summit, so the flaws are now common for the city. Saying all that, I really doubt one can find a better hotel in Ufa, so I recommend the Sheraton Ufa Hotel to all travelers.
- 161 rooms and suites
- Grand Ballroom and 9 meeting rooms
- Disability Accessible Facilities
- Self Parking RUB 1000 per day
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
- Transfers to and/or from the Sheraton Ufa Hotel
- Check-in at 2 PM. Check-out at 12
- SPG Category 2
How to get to the Sheraton Ufa Hotel
Business travellers will appreciate being close to government institutions, banks, and multinational corporations. Also nearby are historical sites, museums, a shopping centre, and the Bashkir State Opera and Ballet Theatre, where the legendary ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev began his successful career.
- Ufa International Airport
- Bashkir State Philharmonic
- Bashkir State Theatre
- Ferris Wheel
- Ogni Ufi Center
- Theater for Opera and Ballet
- Ufa Arena
- Aksakov Garden of Culture and Rest
- Matrosov Park
- Salavat Yulaev Garden
- Monument of National Hero Salavat Yulaev
- National Museum of Republic Bashkortostan
- Nesterov Museum of Art
- Main Train Station
- Gostiny Dvor Shopping Mall
- Mega Mall
- Planeta Shopping Center
How To Get Here
Discover the culinary journey
- Link@Sheraton Cafe
- Novum Restaurant
- Rossinsky Restaurant
- Sky Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Create a Day to Remember
The Sheraton Ufa Hotel offers more than 900 m² of function space across 12 versatile meeting rooms, most of which can be illuminated by natural daylight. Our well-trained staff will be delighted to assist you in organising a conference, a training session, or a lively reception.
- Meeting and Event Facilities
- Fixed Panasonic widescreen projectors
- Suspended screens (269x448 cm)
- Multimedia walls
- Radio microphones
- High-tech wireless equipment