Sheraton Ufa Hotel
Tsyrupa Street 7, Ufa, 450057, Russian Federation
Phone: (7)(347) 285 0100
4.3/5 15 reviews
Sheraton Ufa Hotel
Enjoy a comfortable stay in any of our elegant 150 guest rooms and 11 suites, which are complemented by the highest level of friendly service. Sheraton Ufa Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city, only 20 minutes from Ufa International Airport. The best way to relax after a trip is on one of our unique Sheraton signature beds.
NOVUM restaurant with an open kitchen offers a wide selection of local and international dishes. Another restaurant, Rossinsky, is managed by a well-known Russian victualler, Mr Zaturinsky. It consists of two areas. The bar in which you can try beers from their own brewery is in the main room. The second part of the restaurant is the former mansion of a Russian nobleman, Rossinsky, representative of a famous Rossinsky dynasty. You can always stay connected in Link@Sheraton® Cafe.
Make time for a good workout in the Sheraton Fitness Centre. Leave everything behind and plunge into luxury in Shine Spa for Sheraton®.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Indulge yourself and take a break from the ordinary while you're at the Sheraton Ufa Hotel. Recharge with our special "Comfort" package which includes breakfast and dinner! And enjoy the following:
- Stay at any day of the week in one of our elegant rooms
- Buffet breakfast in modern NOVUM restaurant
- Relaxing massage at magnificent Shine Spa for Sheraton
- Dinner tailor made by our executive Chef in NOVUM restaurant
Relax package for two
Spend a memorable weekend at the Sheraton Ufa Hotel. Another way to make a surprise for one you love. Package includes:
- 2 continental breakfasts in your room
- 24/7 free of charge Sheraton Fitness with sauna
- Complementary relaxing massage for two in Shine Spa
- 10% for beauty treatments in Shine Spa
- Late check-out at 3 p.m.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 15 verified guest reviews
87%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Very good hotel generally.
Great rooms, nice beds.
Staff very polite and helpful.
Exceptional quality of housekeeping!
Very good breakfast!
Special thanks to Denis - Sheraton Club associate.
Some not so good moments here:
-problems with stays processing (no stay credit without special request or they can forgot to credit Green choice points);
- Sheraton Club absolutely focused to JUNK FOOD. Almost every evening - fried potatoes, fried chicken legs (even not breast), fried onion, fried cheese.
It’s 21 century now! Guests want more healthy food!!!
So one day when instead of junk food at Sheraton Club was served beef stroganoff with pasta I was positively shocked and even asked name of cook.
So special thanks to Irina.
- 161 rooms and suites
- Grand Ballroom and 9 meeting rooms
- Disability Accessible Facilities
- Self Parking RUB 1000 per day
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
- Transfers to and/or from the Sheraton Ufa Hotel
- Check-in at 2 PM. Check-out at 12
- SPG Category 2
How to get to the Sheraton Ufa Hotel
Business travellers will appreciate being close to government institutions, banks, and multinational corporations. Also nearby are historical sites, museums, a shopping centre, and the Bashkir State Opera and Ballet Theatre, where the legendary ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev began his successful career.
How To Get Here
Discover the culinary journey
- Link@Sheraton Cafe
- Novum Restaurant
- Rossinsky Restaurant
- Sky Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Create a Day to Remember
The Sheraton Ufa Hotel offers more than 900 m² of function space across 12 versatile meeting rooms, most of which can be illuminated by natural daylight. Our well-trained staff will be delighted to assist you in organising a conference, a training session, or a lively reception.
- Meeting and Event Facilities
- Fixed Panasonic widescreen projectors
- Suspended screens (269x448 cm)
- Multimedia walls
- Radio microphones
- High-tech wireless equipment