Ufa is a modern and dynamically developing capital and one of the largest economic and cultural centers in Russia. Sheraton Ufa Hotel is located in the business and historical section of the city, only twenty minutes from the international airport.
If you're just traveling or on a business trip, you will find everything you need within walking distance of the hotel: company offices, business centers, local sights, parks, and restaurants.
Fans of active holidays will appreciate the presence of several beautiful parks in the five-minute walk from the hotel, ideal for jogging or cycling.
- Ufa Arena 2.5 km/1.5 mi
- Ferris Wheel 10 km/6.2 mi
- Belaya River Cruises 2.1 km/1.3 mi
ARTS AND CULTURE
- Bashkir State Philharmonic 2.7 km/1.7 mi
- Bashkir State Theatre 1 km/0.6 mi
- Theater for Opera and Ballet 0.7 km/0.4 mi
- Monument of National Hero Salavat Yulaev 1.7 km/1 mi
- National Museum of Republic Bashkortostan 0.4 km/0.3 mi
- Nesterov Museum of Art 1.3 km/0.8 mi
- Gostiny Dvor Shopping Mall 1.6 km/1 mi
- Mega Mall 8.4 km/5.2 mi
- Planeta Shopping Mall 8.2 km/5 mi
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines 1.9 km/1.2 mi
- Turkish Airlines 1.7 km/1 mi
- Bashneft 2 km/1.3 mi
- Lukoil 0.2 km/0.1 mi
- Raiffaisenbank 1.8 km/1.1 mi
- Uralsibbank 2.6 km/1.6 mi
- VDNH expo-centre 8.6 km/4.9 mi
- Ufa International Airport 20 km/12.4 mi
- Main Train Station 5 km/3 mi
- Matrosov Park 0.9 km/0.5 mi
- Aksakov Garden of Culture and Rest 0.5 km/0.4 mi
- Salavat Yulaev Garden 2.6 km/1.3 mi
- Ufa International Airport
- Bashkir State Philharmonic
- Bashkir State Theatre
- Ferris Wheel
- Ogni Ufi Center
- Theater for Opera and Ballet
- Ufa Arena
- Aksakov Garden of Culture and Rest
- Matrosov Park
- Salavat Yulaev Garden
- Monument of National Hero Salavat Yulaev
- National Museum of Republic Bashkortostan
- Nesterov Museum of Art
- Main Train Station
- Gostiny Dvor Shopping Mall
- Mega Mall
- Planeta Shopping Center
How To Get Here
Hear from our guests about their stay from 14 verified guest reviews
86%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My wife and I picked the American hotel brand for celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in the native city, so we expected the comfort we got used to in the US. When we mentioned the purpose of our trip to the hotel reservations manager, our room got promoted from Deluxe to Executive, and we found a nice welcome notice and complementary fruits in the room upon check-in. We appreciate that gift! We enjoyed our two-weeks stay at Sheraton and will definitely stay at the hotel again.
What we liked:
* Excellent service and competence of the hotel staff: receptionists, employees of both restaurants and bars, housekeeping. We'd like to personally thank Zarina, who's is the perfect manager of the Novum restaurant.
* The best breakfast we have ever had for the rate: astonishing selection and quality of breakfast meals, attentive waiters and nice live piano music.
* Perfect king size bed with a firm mattress, linen, furniture, lighting and appliances: everything is new and of a very good quality.
* Very good city view from the 8th floor.
* Impressive lobby and business center.
What we didn't like:
* Unlike most of the American hotels, this one is missing individual climate controls. There's a central heating in winter and no way to control room temperature, other than opening the window. However it's pretty noisy outside, and the outdoor temperature can change, so we had a bad sleeping experience constantly closing and opening the window.
* There are separate bath tub and shower cabin, which is very convenient. However the shower cabin is equipped with a weird Eco mixer tap, which is unable to supply water of temperature much higher, than the body temperature. Another issue is that cold water pressure in the bathroom alternates from zero to normal, while hot water pressure is always normal. We got scalded a few times taking shower, when someone flushed the toilet in the same time. Also beware of the extremely hot water sometimes coming out from the cold tap of the washstand!
* The floor in the bathroom is improperly leveled off the shower cabin, and the cabin is not properly sealed, so the water easily comes to the bathroom floor and stays there all day long. And there's no any ventilation in the bathroom!
I heard about the same issues with water and climate controls at the hotels of other international brands in Ufa. I guess all the new international hotels were designed by the same contractor in a hurry for a summit, so the flaws are now common for the city. Saying all that, I really doubt one can find a better hotel in Ufa, so I recommend the Sheraton Ufa Hotel to all travelers.